1. Do you provide tracking numbers?
I provide tracking numbers for all orders if possible.
2. Why is your shipping so expensive?
I know my shipping is on the expensive side. Unfortunately that's what Canada Post charges me to ship the prints. Often it actually costs more than I charge, so I eat that little bit. If in the rare case it costs less than what I charge, I refund the difference.
3. How long does it take for me to get my order?
All orders will be shipped within one to three weeks. Shipping times may vary but normally you will receive your package within 2 weeks of shipping. For international orders it can take 4-6 weeks.
4. How are your posters shipped?
All posters are carefully rolled with kraft paper and then placed in durable U-line heavy tube. Everything is sealed in clear packing tape.
5. What if my poster is damaged during shipping, can I get a new one?
I will replace posters if damaged during shipping if extras are available. We request that you send a photo to us of the damaged package so that we can place a complaint with our shipping company. If the poster you ordered happens to be sold out I will refund your order.
6. I want one of your posters that is not shown in your on-line store, why isn’t it listed?
My company Phantom City Creative has its own separate shop which features many more posters here.